Monday April 22::
- Meatless Monday:: A celebration of vegetarianism and veganism. The Culinary and Food Science Club will be preparing fresh vegetarian meals and selling them cheap to students on campus to promote healthy diets and awareness of the environmental issues associated with the meat industry. The booth will be located by the flagpole in front of Hepner Hall.
- Children's Center:: With help from 1:1 Movement, e3 will present to children about the environment and sustainability, then do an activity where the students get to paint plastic water bottles and plant seeds in them.
Tuesday April 23::
- Enviro-Business Fair:: 5th annual Enviro-Business Fair. A showcase of sustainable businesses and non-profits both local and national. Gives businesses an opportunity to market green products and services, or network with prospective future employees and interns. The goal is to promote the growing green business sector and open students minds to the possibilities.
Wednesday April 24::
- Green Lunch Bag Series:: Key Note presentation by John Rose (with your help!), the founder of Waves for Water (http://www.wavesforwater.org/). Discussion on the global water crisis in Scripps Cottage from 12:00-2:00 pm.
- Upcycling Workshops:: Two booths that show students how they can upcycle old glass bottles and old t-shirts. Bring Your Own Bottle will be a booth that will demonstrate how to cut glass bottles and have examples on display. From Fashionable to Functional will be a booth where students can learn how to turn their old clothes into reusable grocery bags.
Thursday April 25::
- Farmers' Market:: Just like each week. If students bring their own bottle and use reusable containers, they get $1 off their purchase.
- Noon Concert:: From 12:00-1:00 pm we will have a performer play music on Campanile Walkway.
Friday April 26::
Saturday April 27::
- Local Creek To Bay Clean Up
Allied Waste Services, Antengo, Aztec Pacific, Aztec Recreation Center, Blenders Eyewear, BNoticed, Body Armor, Buffalo Exchange, Car2Go, Cheba Hut, Chocolate Roses, Eco-Rooted, EcoLife Foundation, Environmental Science Society, Fresh N Lean, Friendly Feather Shop, Gobie H2O, Green Urban Store, Guayaki, Honest Tea, Indosole, Mission Bay Aquatic Center, MTS, Odina, Overload Skate Shop, Plant with Purpose, Pura Vida Bracelets, Recycled Art, San Diego Association of Ecology Clubs, San Diego Canyonlands, San Diego Zoo, Sector 9, Simply Straws, Sol Raiz, Squeeze Play Organics, STA Travel, Sterling Alvarado, Sustainability Major SDSU, Teeki, Thalia Gochez Clothing, Urban Octopus, Waste Management, Waxie, Whole Foods, Wild Coast, 350.org